What is Complex Care?
Complex Care allows service users to receive the highest standard of care within their own homes. The role will include assisting with personal care, supporting with safe moving and handling, working with clinical equipment and complex needs and assisting with social and educational visits. Service users will have specialist care needs including spinal injuries, acquired brain injuries, tracheostomy and ventilation, learning and physical disabilities and generic conditions.
Are you looking to gain more skills and experience?
As a Complex Carer you will be making a positive impact to an individual’s life and allow them to live there life to the fullest possible. We’re looking for enthusiastic, compassionate people to join our team. This is a challenging role, but very rewarding.
What are the benefits?
- Shift patterns to suit you: including days, waking nights and sleeping nights. Full, part and term-time hours
- Pay rates from £8.00 – £10.50 per hour
- Free advanced training to all equipment that will be used in the home setting
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Valuable experience to enhance your career in the Health and Social Care
What training is provided?
You will receive full training, free of charge and will be signed off as competent by one of our Registered Nurses for the following (dependent on the service user’s needs):
- Administration of Medication
- Administration of Medication via Nebuliser
- Administration of Oxygen
- Paediatric & Adult Gastrostomy Feeding
- Paediatric & Adult Oral Suction
- Oxygen Saturation Monitoring
- Ventilator Training
- Seizure Management and Rescue Medication
For more information on Complex Care Vacancies please contact:
T: 0330 024 1370 E: firstname.lastname@example.org